Starting Water Service

To start service please download the Customer Service Form and fill it out and have it notarized.

Return it to us along with:

A copy of the lease or purchase agreement

A government issued photo ID

Email all three to

Then call 936-321-7721 to pay for the deposit and fees with your credit or debit card

Terminating Water Service

To end water service please fill out the Termination of Service form.

Then email it to

Please be sure to include a new address for the final bill and any returned deposits that may be sent to you.